Do you want to get your teeth stuck into big and bold projects with global brands? Fancy working with some of Scotland’s sharpest (and soundest) people in the industry?
We’re looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with:
• Ideally at least four years’ experience
• A portfolio of sparkling motion design skills
• An ungodly knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• The ability to work collaboratively with art directors, designers and copywriters to deliver strong creative campaigns
• Visual storytelling chops and the ability to create storyboards to sell in your ideas
• No problems finding appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for projects
• An eagerness to get stuck into the latest motion design techniques, programs, processes and training
• A passion for design and a confidence in proposing bold creative ideas...
• ...while being able to make them work within existing brand guidelines
• Attention to detail with the ability to work under your initiative
If you’ve got an eye for aesthetics, a creative fire in your belly, and a showreel that wows – you sound just like our kind of person, so get in touch!
The role is fully remote at present but will eventually be Edinburgh-based with someopportunity to work remotely. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.